Anubandham Gujarat Rojgar Portal Registration, Log in @anubandham.gujarat.gov.in
Directorate of Employment & Training, DET
is working under the Department of Labour and Skill Development & Employment Department, Government of Gujarat. It was formed in Gujarat State in 1971 by amalgamation of the Employment Wing, functioning under the Labour Directorate, and the Vocational Training Scheme under the Directorate of Technical Education.cd
Two statutes have been enacted by the Govt. of India to help in achieving the objectives of higher employment in organised sector through training.
Functions of DET
• DET functions with the major objectives of providing Vocational Training and Employment Services to the youth in Gujarat State. To achieve these objectives the DET runs a variety of long-term and short-term training programmes in Industrial Training Institutes/ Centers in the State.
• It also registers the youth looking for employment and provides placement services to them through Employment Exchanges that also maintain the list of prospective Employers.
Directorate of Employment & Training, Government of Gujarat has been in the forefront of implementing various skill-building programs with the aim of helping people get jobs. At present 48 employment exchanges are functioning under this Directorate to assist people registered with employment exchanges.
Employment Exchanges the state have been chasing the placement of the registrants with the employers in the affective manner with the innovative approaches of industrial recruitment rallies in industrial areas of the state and with the close liaison with the employers.
Gujarat No.1 in providing Employment through Employment Exchanges.
Overview of Anubandham Portal:
• Portal Name: Gujarat Anubandham Portal
• Launched By: Government of Gujarat
• Objective Providing employment to citizens and employees to employers
• Category: Gujarat Government Schemes
• Mode of Application: Online
• Official Website: https://anubandham.gujarat.gov.in/home
• Helpline Number: 63-57-390-390
Benefits and Features of Anubandham Portal:
• Gujarat Anubandham Portal has been started by the Government of Gujarat, which is a type of employment website.
• This portal launched by the state government will act like a common platform for the employers and the job seekers of the state.
• Through this portal, suitable employment opportunities will be provided to the educated unemployed and employed citizens of the state according to their qualifications.
Along with this, through this portal, interested employers can hire qualified employees according to their needs.
• The smooth operations of the Anubandham Portal will be done as per the guidelines of the Directorate of Employment and Training under the Labor and Skill Development and Employment Department.
• Interested citizens and employers of Gujarat state can get themselves registered online for free under this portal.
• Keeping in mind the convenience of the beneficiaries, the state government has kept the process of applying under this portal online.
• Due to this portal being online, citizens no longer need to go anywhere to get employment opportunities.
• Due to the online facility, beneficiaries can easily apply for employment from the comfort of their homes, which will save a lot of their time and money and also bring transparency in the system.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents of Gujarat Anubandham Portal:
It will be mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
• Aadhar Card
• Ration card
• Income Certificate
• Residence Certificate
• Caste Certificate
• Passport Size Photograph
• Mobile Number
Procedure To Register As An Employer on Anubandham Portal:
• First of all, go to the official website of Anubandham portal
• The home page will open before you
• On the homepage, you are required to click on the register
• Now you have to select job provider/employer
• After that, you have to enter your email id and mobile number
• An OTP will be sent to your registered email account
• You have to enter this OTP into the OTP box
• After that, you have to click on generate
• The application form will appear before you
• You have to enter all the required details in this application form
• Now you have to click on next
• After that you have to enter the registration date including a unique ID
• Now you have to click on sign up
• By following this procedure you can register as an employer
Procedure To Register As An Job Seeker:
• Go to the official website of anubandham portal
• The home page will open the before you
• Now you are required to click on register
• After that you have to select job seeker
• Now you have to enter your email address or mobile number
• After that you have to click on next
• A common registration form will open
• You have to enter all the required details in the registration form
• Now you have to upload all the required documents
• After that you have to click on sign up
• By following this procedure you can register as a job seeker
Login on The Anubandham Portal:
• Visit the official website of the Anubandham portal
• The home page will open before you
• On the home page, you are required to click on login
• Login form will appear before you
• In the form, you have to enter your email address or mobile number, captcha code, and password
• Now you have to click on sign in
• By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Download Anubandham Mobile App@ play.google.com
First of all go to the official website of anubandham portal
The home page will open before you
Now you are required to click on get it on Google Play
You will be redirected to a new page
On this page, you have to click on install
A mobile app will be downloaded in your device
Anubandham Portal Registration Link: Click Here
Anubandham Portal Login Link: Click Here
Download Anubandham Android App: Click Here
Anubandham Portal Notificatons/ Notice Board: Click Here
Official Anubandham Portal Link: anubandham.gujarat.gov.in