Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Forest Department has come up with the latest employment news for filling up total 823 vacancies of Forest Guard Posts in various districts. It is an opportunity for those who want to make a career in the government sector after HSC pass. FoGujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022/2023, eligible aspirants can apply online by logging into the official website. OJAS Application for Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 must be submitted on or before the closing date.
Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022
Gujarat Forest Department Bharti Released Soon for 823 Vanrakshak Posts in Dec 2022. OJAS Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Recruitment of Forest Guards in Gujarat Van Vibhag. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements and all other conditions for Gujarat Forest Guard Vacancies as specified in the official notification can apply online at OJAS website. The guidelines to Apply OJAS Gujarat Van Rakshak Online Application Form are also available in this article. Before applying for the Vanrakshak post, candidates must refer to all general instructions provided in Gujarat Forest Dept Job Advertisement 2022 for their guidance.
Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organaization Name||Gujarat Forest Department|
|Posts Name||Forest Guard|
|No. of Vacancy||823|
|Online Application Start Date||1st November 2022|
|Last Date of Application||15th November 2022|
OJAS Gujarat Van Rakshak Bharti 2022
Eligible aspirants need to apply online by visiting the designated portal – ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat Vanrakshak Bharti Apply Online Link will remain active upto November 28th, 2018 only. A direct link is available below so that contestants can use it to apply for Gujarat Forest Guard Recruitment 2022. Further details about educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, application fee, physical standards, important dates, salary, etc. are briefly provided below.
Gujarat Forest Guard Bharti Eligibility Criteria
Willing aspirants must make sure that they fulfill the Gujarat Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria required for applying the OJAS application form. Hence, check the eligibility criteria, viz., age, qualification & physical standards as mentioned underneath:-
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC pass/ 12th pass) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institute.
- Must have complete knowledge of Gujarati, Hindi Language or both the languages.
- Must have a basic knowledge of Computer.
- Above 18 years & below 33 years is the age limit for Vanrakshak Bharti.
- The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories, i.e. SC, ST, SEBC, etc., as per norms of the State Government.
Ojas Van Rakshak Bharti Apply Online
- Open the official website of OJAS (Online Job Application System) or click on a quick link placed below.
- Press on the “OJAS Gujarat Van Rakshak Advt. 2022 ” download link given on the home page.
- Carefully read out all the important details point to point prescribed in a notification.
- Now, click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Fill up your details like Personal, Educational Qualification, Additional Education, and District/ Zone in a prescribed application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph, documents/ certificates, signature, etc.
- Pay your application fees using online or offline sources.
- Verify filled up information before final submission.
- At last, download the application to your desktop and print a hard copy for reference.
Gujarat Van Rakshak Bharti Application Fees
|General||Rs.100 + Other Charges|
|All Other Category||No Fees|
Ojas Forest Guard Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for Gujarat Vanrakshak Posts only after qualifying in the following selection tests:-
- OMR based Written Examination = 100 marks
- Physical Fitness/ Efficiency Test (PFT/ PET)
- Waking Test
- Personal Interview/ Document Verification
- Medical Test
Gujarat Forest Guard Salary
- Rs. 19,950/- per month till first 05 (five) years after recruitment.
- Those who recruited will get a Pay Band of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- along with Rs. 01,800/- Grade Pay and other allowances. Refer official notification for detailed information on scale of pay.