Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 188 Postman & Other Posts before 22nd November 2022!! Gujarat Post Office currently has 188 vacancies and wants to recruit suitable candidates for the same. The posts available for Sports quota. Interested candidates can download complete vacancy notification through Dopsportsrecruitment.in. Meanwhile, know the 2022 Gujarat postal circle Sports quota vacancy eligibility, salary, and selection process & results last date below. Candidates can submit their online applications from 24th October 2022. The last date to submit your Gujarat Post Office Recruitment application is 22nd November 2022. Candidates looking for Gujarat Government Jobs can start applying now for post office jobs in Gujarat.
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2022 | 188 Postman & Other Posts
Candidates who have completed their 10th Pass, 12th Pass can apply for this post. Aspirants will be selected for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2022 based on their educational qualifications. The selected candidates will be paid a very good salary. Applicants will be appointed on probation and will receive training as per the prescribed rules. Candidates looking for Indian Post office Recruitment 2022 can start apply for this recruitment.
Gujarat Post Office Jobs 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Postal Circle Department (Gujarat Post Office)|
|Number of Vacancies||188|
|Name of Post||Postal/ Sorting Assistants, Postman/ Mail Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts|
|Starting date of application||24th 2022|
|Closing date of application||22nd November 2022|
|Job Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of Gujarat Postal Circle Posts 2022
- Postal/ Sorting Assistants – 71 Posts
- Postman/ Mail Guard – 56 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 61 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
Gujarat Post Office Academic Qualification:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard: Minimum 12th standard passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Minimum 10th standard passed from a recognised board.
Gujarat Post Office Postman & Other Posts Age Limit:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Between 18-27 years
- Postman/Mail Guard: Between 18-27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Between 18-25 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for different categories as per the rules
Important Links for Gujarat Post Office Notification 2022
- Gujarat Circle Posts Office Official Notification Pdf
- Apply Online for Gujarat Circle Posts
- Gujarat Post Office Official Website