Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 notification has been released on 29 october 2022. Candidate can apply online from the link given in this article.
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the notification for the recruitment of Agniveer in the Indian Air Force through the Air Force Agneepath Vayu (01/2023). Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of Airforce that is, agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 In this article you will get to know all the details related to Air Force Agneepath Scheme Recruitment (01/2023) like Notification, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, etc
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Agneepath Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Name of Post||Various Posts under Airforce Agniveer|
|No of Posts||3500|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application||7th November 2022|
|Last date to apply||23rd November 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Educational Qualifications Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Science Subject Eligibility:
- 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Non Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recogized Board with 50% Marks Aggrgate and 50% Marks in English.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility:
- 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
- 2 Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years
- Age Between : 27/06/2002 to 27/12/2005
- Age as per Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 01/2023 Rules.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
There will be 6 steps in selection process of Air Force Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam
- CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I and Test-II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Marking Scheme
Online test will be assessed on the basis of following marking scheme :-
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for an attempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Physical Standard
The weight of the candidate should be in proportion to the Height.
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- Weight: Weight should be proportionate to height and age as applicable for IAF.
- Chest: Minimum chest circumference will be 77 cms and the chest expansion also should be at least 05 cms.
- Hearing: Should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 06 meters by each ear separately
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- For More Details refer the Notification.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Physical Fitness Test
PFT would consist of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups, and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Salary
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
Exit After 4 Year as Agniveer in Indian Airforce – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate. Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- Candidate has to pay Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment will be Online
How to Apply Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 ?
To apply for the Air Force Agneepath Scheme Agniveer Recruitment 2022, follow the steps mentioned below –
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Visit the website agneepathvayu.cdac.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form