RCFL Recruitment : રાષ્ટ્રીય કેમિકલ્સ એન્ડ ફર્ટિલાઇઝર્સ લિમિટેડ (RCFL) ભરતી 2022 એ નીચે જણાવેલ પોસ્ટ માટે જાહેરાત પ્રકાશિત કરી છે. લાયકાત ધરાવતા ઉમેદવારોને સત્તાવાર જાહેરાતનો સંદર્ભ લેવા અને આ પોસ્ટ માટે અરજી કરવાની સલાહ આપવામાં આવે છે. તમે અન્ય વિગતો શોધી શકો છો જેમ કે વય મર્યાદા, શૈક્ષણિક લાયકાત, પસંદગી પ્રક્રિયા, અરજી ફી અને અરજી કેવી રીતે કરવી તે નીચે આપેલ છે.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Recruitment 2022 is looking to recruit 133 Operator Trainees and 4 Junior Fireman. RCFL Online Registration will start on 14 March 2022. The candidates can apply online upto 28 March 2022 at rcfltd.com.
RCFL Recruitment 2022
Total Posts : 137 Posts
Posts Name :
- Operator Chemical Trainee (Chemical) – 133 Posts
- Junior Fireman Grade 3 – 4
RCFL Recruitment Educational Qualification :
Operator Chemical Trainee (Chemical)
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)Recruitment Required to B.Sc Chemistry with 55% marks OR 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology or 12th with Science and direct admission to second year/3rd semester in Chemical Engineering/Technology or
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCFL)Recruitment Required to SSC with 6 months fire certificate and 1-year experience
RCFL Recruitment Age Limit :
- 29 to 34 Years
RCFL Recruitment Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on a trade test and Online test.
RCFL Recruitment Application Fees :
- Non – refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) plus Bank Charges and applicable taxes (GST) for the posts in Unionized
- category are required to be paid by General, OBC and EWS category candidates at the time of submission of online application form.
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Female category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Apply Process :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through official website.
Salary and Other Benefits :
Recruitment – Post, Grade, Scale of pay & Gross Salary
A. Operator(Chemical) Trainee:
- Selected candidate will be undergoing training for One Year and will be paid consolidated stipend of Rs.9000/-. The Hostel Accommodation/quarter on sharing basis (free of cost) will be provided to them during the training period. Medical facility for self will be provided to the extent of RCF Hospital. Available Sports Complex facility will be provided by RCF Ltd.
- After successful completion of ONE year of training the Trainees will be absorbed in the ‘A6 Grade’ as ‘Operator Grade – II’ in the pay scale of Rs.22000-60000/- and the Gross Salary will be Rs. 41,888 (Approx.) which includes Basic Pay +VDA (29.4%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (27%). Besides, onabsorption, the employee is entitled to company accommodation, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. Available Sports Complex facility will be provided by RCF Ltd.
B. Junior Fireman Grade II (A3)
- Total Monthly Gross Salary at the minimum of the A3 scale (Rs.18000 – 42000) which includes, Basic Pay +VDA (29.4%)+Perks (34%)+HRA (27%) works out to Rs. 34,272/- approximately. Company accommodation, if desired, will be provided subject to availability in lieu of HRA with standard terms and conditions. Employee is also entitled to Performance Related Pay (PRP), Free Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Accident Insurance, and Social Security Schemes as per Company rules. Available Sports Complex facility will be provided by RCF Ltd.
Important Dates :
- Start Date of Online Application – 12 March 2022
- Last Date of Online Application – 28 March 2022
Important Links :