UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Editor, Assistant Director, Economic Officer, Administrative Officer, Mechanical Marine Engineer, Lecturer, Scientist, Chemist, Junior Mining, Research Officer, and Assistant Professor in Group A Category. All interested and eligible candidates are advised not to wait till 27 January 2022, apply to the posts as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush on the official website. This drive is being done to recruit 78 vacancies in different departments. Candidates are advised to go through the below details such as qualification, experience, and others.
UPSC Recruitment Job Summary
|Notification||UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification OUT @upsc.gov.in, Apply Online for 78 Asst Editor, Asst Director & Other Posts|
|Notification Date||8 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||27 Jan, 2022|
|Organization||UPSC, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
UPSC Posts Name :-
- Assistant Director: 16 Posts
- Economic Officer: 4 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 1 Post
- Mechanical Marine Engineer: 1 Post
- Lecturer: 4 Posts
- Scientist: 2 Posts
- Chemist: 5 Posts
- Junior Mining: 36 Posts
- Research Officer: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor: 7 Posts
UPSC Educational Qualification :-
- Assistant Editor: Degree of a recognized university; Degree or Diploma in Librarianship or equivalent qualifications of a recognized University or institution.
- Assistant Director: A qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Economic Officer: Master’s Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics of a recognized University.
- Administrative Officer: Degree from a recognized university.
- Mechanical Marine Engineer: Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Marine Engineering or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University.
- Lecturer: Masters’ Degree in Occupational Therapy from a recognized University.
- Scientist: Master’s Degree in Chemistry / AIC by examination / Physics / Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.
- Chemist: Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University or Institution.
- Junior Mining: Master’s Degree in applied Geology or Geology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Research Officer: Master’s Degree in Sociology or Mathematics or Social work or Anthropology or Economics or Statistics or Geography from a recognised University or Institute.
- Assistant Professor: Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Assistant Editor: 35 years
- Assistant Director: 35 years
- Economic Officer: 30 years
- Administrative Officer: 30 years
- Mechanical Marine Engineer: 40 years
- Lecturer: 35 years
- Scientist: 35 years
- Chemist: 35 years
- Junior Mining: 35 years
- Research Officer: 35 years
- Assistant Professor: 45 to 50 years
UPSC Application Fees :-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women – No Fee
- All others – Rs. 25/-
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Assistant Editor: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Director: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Economic Officer: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Administrative Officer: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Mechanical Marine Engineer: Level- 11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Lecturer: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Scientist:Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Chemist, Junior Mining, Research Officer, Assistant Professor: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
UPSC Recruitment Important Dates :-
- Last date for submission of application: 27 January 2022
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 28 January 202
UPSC Apply Process :-
- Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 27 January 2022.
UPSC Recruitment Important Links :-
|Official Website||Click Here|